Monday, August 26, 2024

Hear What Travelers Are Saying...

Our travelers have been giving us rave reviews on some of our most popular tours that are leaving again in the Fall of 2024 and in the Spring and Summer of 2025. There is still space available on all the tours mentioned below. So sign up today and join us on one of our popular tours...we would love to have you!

Just listen... and be inspired. 

Scotland, Wales, and England...

"I have been a fan of Mary Queen of Scotts since high school and to actually tour her castle in Edinburgh is a dream come true. The entire day was capped off with the Spirit of Scotland Show which made me feel like a local! Our small group was friendly, we all got along and our local guides and tour director were great." - Suzy K

Utah's Mighty Five

"I just can't pick one that was my favorite park because they are all very special. The great surprise of this trip was all the Native American history that is intertwined with the tour of our National Parks. I really enjoyed our four-wheel drive with a real Navajo Guide through the landscape of Monument Valley. To top off the experience, we had an authentic Navajo cookout - wow, it was unforgettable because I learned so much. And, at my age, it's great to learn something new!" John R

Mackinac Island...

"I love the variety that this trip offers... it hit everything on my bucket list! Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, Mackinac Island, Frankenmuth and Niagara Falls, Canada... wow the trip went seamlessly with plenty of free time in each location. The delicious buffet at the Grand Hotel and the horse and carriage tour around the island was really the high point of this trip for me. I liked it so much, I want to do it again!!" Karen W

Sunsets and Southern Charm

"What a perfect trip for a fun-fueled 4-day getaway - this trip is action-packed - I loved it because I saw my two bucket list cities Charleston and Savannah in one trip that was a short flight away. I enjoyed touring the only American tea plantation and shopping in Charleston in the arts and crafts market. My favorite excursion was the horse and carriage tour of Beaufort - what a surprise this beautiful little town was. I liked it so much I hated to leave." Alice P

Tour Directors

"Janet made the trip even more enjoyable and made me feel right at home. She had a lot of tips that made navigating time on my own easy. She had a great relationship with the driver and they worked together like a team." Helen K

"XXX was always willing to help us in any way she could. She kept our trip running smoothly with everything on time. She was knowledgeable about what we were going to see and cared about our comfort every step of the way." Mary S



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Amazing Thailand

Known as "the land of smiles," taking a trip to Thailand is magical. Temples glisten with gold and colorful porcelain in the sunli...